How to install letsencrypt SSL/TLS certificate on GoDaddy shared hosting
By Tzu-Cheng Chuang 4-29-2018
Purpose: Easily set up letsencrypt SSL/TLS certificate on Godaddy shared hosting
1. SSH to log into your Godaddy shared hosting terminal
2. Download and install acme.sh
3. Check acme.sh directory ~/.acme.sh
4. Exit the shell and re-login to make the alias working
5. Issue SSL certificate
6. Deploy SSL to Godaddy host
7.You are done.
Note: the cron job to auto-renew SSL certificate is also set-up. Check the cron job by the following.
[user@host ~]crontab -l
23 0 * * * "/home/user/.acme.sh"/acme.sh --cron --home "/home/user/.acme.sh" > /dev/null
Check this project: https://github.com/Neilpang/get.acme.sh