Phylogenetic Sequence Alignment, Model Selection, Bootstrapping and Tree Viewer (PhyASBT)
You can download and run this program on your computer.
Download this software After extracting the file, click 'DesktopPhyASBT.jar'.
The testing data file is in the folder'data'
- PhyASBT is a program to do multiple sequence alignment, model selection, bootstrapping and tree viewer.
- It utilizes parallel and distributed computing to improve performance
- The users can submit their protein or DNA sequences, and the sequences can be either aligned or not aligned.
- The program automatically searches through all possible models.
- For DNA and protein sequences, 56 models and 112 models are searched separately.
- The best model is chosen by using AIC criterion and bootstrapping. In the end, the best tree model is plot.
- There are two versions of this program, server version and desktop version.
- This program utilizes OpenMP to get more computing resources from multi-core processors
- Desktop version can be run on Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Server version uses Message Passing Interface(MPI) for distributed computing
- The details of this program have been put into this pdf file.
- Led by Wu,Jan-Jan (吳真貞)
Workflow of this program